Monthly Archives: February 2012
Note to self: Self, next time you’re going through west-central Idaho, check this road out:
My friends and I road right past it (on 95) in 2006 on the way to Cambridge, ID.
- License plate relocation bracket
- Standard Rocket III Classic shifter
- Kuryakyn grips
- Breakaway cruise control (not pictured)
- Clear turn signal lenses
- Relay kit for the headlights that will help save my ignition switch
- Tank pad and knee pads (not pictured)
I already had the grips and cruise control that I had purchased for Bollox.
In addition, I’ve ordered up a new set of tires, Bridgestones:
- Exedra Max rear 240/55-16
- G701 front 150/80-17
The front is only rated to 130 mph but I think I’ll be okay.
Lastly, as soon as the weather cooperates, I’m going to try out the 14×14″ Windvest, currently on Reboot, and see if it provides enough protection from the wind. If not I will be scouring ebay for a 16×16″ version. That’s likely to be the end of my expenditures on any of my motorcycles this year.